IEEE DOT NET PROJECTS 2013
1. Optimal Multicast Capacity and Delay Tradeoffs in MANETs.
2. On Quality of Monitoring for Multi-channel Wireless Infrastructure Networks.
3. EMAP: Expedite Message Authentication Protocol for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
4. Attribute-based Access to Scalable Media in Cloud-assisted Content Sharing Networks.
5. Scalable and Secure Sharing of Personal Health Records in Cloud Computing Using Attribute-Based Encryption
6. Privacy Preserving Delegated Access Control in Public Clouds
7. Cloud based emails boundaries and vulnerabilities
8. Privacy Preserving Data Sharing With Anonymous ID Assignment.
9. Non-Cooperative Location Privacy
10. Enforcing Secure and Privacy-Preserving Information Brokering in Distributed Information Sharing
11. Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images by Reserving Room Before Encryption
12. An Efficient and Provably-Secure Coercion-Resistant E-Voting Protocol
13. Mobi-Sync: Efficient Time Synchronization for Mobile Underwater Sensor Networks.
14. SPOC: A Secure and Privacy-preserving Opportunistic Computing Framework for Mobile-Healthcare Emergency.
15. A Highly Scalable Key Pre-distribution Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks Walid
16. Secure and Efficient Data Transmission for Cluster-based Wireless Sensor Networks
17. Privacy Preserving Back-Propagation Neural Network Learning Over Arbitrarily Partitioned Data
18. Ginix Generalized Inverted Index for Keyword Search
19. Secure Mining of Association Rules in Horizontally Distributed Databases
20. ELCA: Evaluation for Keyword Search on Probabilistic XML Data.
21. Dynamic Query Forms for Database Queries.
22. SUSIE Search using services and information extraction.
23. Mining Order-Preserving Sub matrices from Data with Repeated Measurements.
24. Gmatch Secure and Privacy-Preserving Group Matching in Social Networks.
25. Cost-Based Optimization of Service Compositions.
26. Sampling Online Social Networks.
27. SeDas A Self-Destructing Data System Based on Active Storage Framework
28. A Decentralized Privacy Preserving Reputation Protocol for the Malicious Adversarial Model
29. A Framework f or Mining Signatures from Event Sequences and Its Applications in Healthcare Data.
30. Anonymization of Centralized and Distributed Social Networks by Sequential Clustering.
31. Automatic Extraction of Top-k Lists from the Web
32. Constructing a Global Social Service Network for Better Quality of Web Service Discovery.
33. Evaluating the Vulnerability of Network Mechanisms to Sophisticated DDoS Attacks-(2008)
34. Tweet Analysis for Real-Time Event Detection and Earthquake Reporting System Development
35. Constructing E-Tourism Platform Based on Service Value Broker A Knowledge Management Perspective.
36. Exploring the Impact of Information System Introduction The Case of an Australian Hospital Emergency Department.
37. Achieving Data Privacy through Secrecy Views and Null-Based Virtual Updates.
38. The Target Tracking in Mobile Sensor Networks.
39. Redundancy Management of Multipath Routing for Intrusion Tolerance in Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks
40. Transfer Reliability and Congestion Control Strategies in Opportunistic Networks. A Survey
41. Exploiting Cooperative Relay for High Performance Communications in MIMO Ad Hoc Networks.
42. Performance Analysis of OSPF and EIGRP Routing Protocols for Greener Internetworking
43. A Rank Correlation Based Detection against Distributed Reflection DoS Attacks
44. Toward Privacy Preserving and Collusion Resistance in a Location Proof Updating System
45. Perceptual Video Coding Based on SSIM-Inspired Divisive Normalization
46. LLSURE: Local Linear SURE-Based Edge-Preserving Image Filtering
47. Selecting a Reference High Resolution for Fingerprint Recognition Using Minutiae and Pores (Hint: 2011)
48. Visual Object Tracking Based on Local Steering Kernels and Color Histograms
49. Local Directional Number Pattern for Face Analysis Face and Expression Recognition