IEEE 2012 JAVA PROJECTS
1. Cloud Computing Security from Single to Multi-Clouds.
2. Reliable Re-encryption in Unreliable Clouds.
3. Cloud Data Production for Masses.
4. Costing of Cloud Computing Services A Total Cost of Ownership Approach.
5. Ensuring Distributed Accountability for Data Sharing in the Cloud.
6. Cooperative Provable Data Possession for Integrity Verification in Multi-Cloud Storage.
7. Fog Computing: Mitigating Insider Data Theft Attacks in the Cloud
8. Gossip-based Resource Management for Cloud Environments
9. Impact of Storage Acquisition Intervals on the Cost-Efficiency of the Private vs. Public Storage
10. Managing A Cloud for Multi-agent Systems on Ad-hoc Networks
11. Monitoring and Detecting Abnormal Behavior in Mobile Cloud Infrastructure
12. MORPHOSYS: Efficient Colocation of QoS-Constrained Workloads in the Cloud
KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING - (DATA MINING)
13. Direct and Indirect Discrimination Prevention Methods.
14. Privacy-Preserving Decentralized Key-Policy Attribute-Based Encryption
15. Efficient Multi-dimensional Fuzzy Search for Personal Information Management Systems
16. Fuzzy Order-of-Magnitude Based Link Analysis for Qualitative Alias Detection
17. Enabling cross-site interactions in social networks
18. DDD: A New Ensemble Approach for Dealing with Concept Drift
19. Creating Evolving User Behavior Profiles Automatically
20. Toward Private Joins on Outsourced Data.
21. Resilient Identity Crime Detection.
22. Credibility Ranking of Tweets during High Impact Events.
23. How do Face bookers use Friend lists.
24. Sequential Anomaly Detection in the Presence of Noise and Limited Feedback.
25. Enabling Multilevel Trust in Privacy Preserving Data Mining.
26. Anomaly Detection for Discrete Sequences: A Survey.
27. Slicing A New Approach to Privacy Preserving Data Publishing.
28. Efficient Extended Boolean Retrieval.
29. Ranking Model Adaptation for Domain-Specific Search.
30. Advance Mining of Temporal High Utility Item set.
31. An Exploration of Improving Collaborative Recommender Systems via User-Item Subgroups.
32. Organizing User Search Histories.
33. Multiparty Access Control for Online Social Networks Model and Mechanisms
34. Automatic Discovery of Association Orders between Name and Aliases from the Web using Anchor Texts-based Co-occurrences
35. Efficient Similarity Search over Encrypted Data
36. Statistical Entity Extraction from Web.
37. Efficient Computation of Range Aggregates against Uncertain Location Based Queries.
38. A Framework for Personal Mobile Commerce Pattern Mining and Prediction.
39. On the Spectral Characterization and Scalable Mining of Network Communities.
40. Confucius: A Tool Supporting Collaborative Scientific Workflow Composition
41. Effective Pattern Discovery for Text Mining.
42. Efficient Anonymous Message Submission.
43. Fast and accurate annotation of short texts with Wikipedia pages.
44. Investigation and Analysis of New Approach of Intelligent Semantic Web Search Engines
45. Geometric Data Perturbation for Privacy Preserving Outsourced Data Mining
46. A Temporal Pattern Search Algorithm for Personal History Event Visualization.
47. Coupled Behavior Analysis for Capturing Coupling Relationships in Group-based Market Manipulations.
48. An Adaptive Opportunistic Routing Scheme for Wireless Ad-hoc Networks.
49. Cut Detection in Wireless Sensor Networks
IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
50. PerLa: a Language and Middleware Architecture for Data Management and Integration in Pervasive Information Systems.
IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MOBILE COMPUTING
51. Fast Data Collection in Tree-Based Wireless Sensor Networks.
52. The Devils behind Web Application Vulnerabilities
53. Secure Overlay Cloud Storage with Access Control and Assured Deletion
54. Detecting Anomalous Insiders in Collaborative Information Systems.
55. Data-Provenance Verification for Secure Hosts.
56. PCloud: A Distributed System for Practical PIR.
57. Privacy-preserving Enforcement of Spatially Aware RBAC.
58. Secured Trust: A Dynamic Trust Computation Model for Secured Communication in Multi-Agent Systems.
59. Remote Attestation with Domain-Based Integrity Model and Policy Analysis.
60. Persuasive Cued Click-Points: Design, implementation, and evaluation of a knowledge-based authentication mechanism.
61. Risk-Aware Mitigation for MANET Routing Attacks.
62. Packet-Hiding Methods for Preventing Selective Jamming Attacks.
63. Online Modeling of Proactive Moderation System for Auction Fraud Detection.
64. DoubleGuard: Detecting Intrusions In Multi-tier Web Applications
65. Ensuring Distributed Accountability for Data Sharing in the Cloud.
66. FADE: Secure Overlay Cloud Storage with File Assured Deletion.
67. A Learning-Based Approach to Reactive Security.
68. Detecting Spam Zombies by Monitoring Outgoing Messages.
69. Learn to Personalized Image Search from the Photo Sharing Websites.
70. Trust modeling in social tagging of multimedia content.
71. Auditing for Network Coding Storage.
72. Independent Directed Acyclic Graphs for Resilient Multipath Routing.
73. Privacy- and Integrity-Preserving Range Queries in Sensor Networks.
74. Optimizing Cloud Resources for Delivering IPTV Services through Virtualization.
75. An Efficient Caching Scheme and Consistency Maintenance in Hybrid P2P System.
76. Game-Theoretic Pricing for Video Streaming in Mobile Networks.
77. Packet Loss Control Using Tokens at the Network Edge.
78. Security Architecture for Cloud Networking.
79. Policy-by-Example for Online Social Networks.
80. TrickleDNS: Bootstrapping DNS Security using Social Trust
81. FireCol: A Collaborative Protection Network for the Detection of Flooding DDoS Attacks.
82. MeasuRouting: A Framework for Routing Assisted Traffic Monitoring
83. Handling Multiple Failures in IP Networks through Localized On-Demand Link State Routing
IEEE PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
84. Capacity of Data Collection in Arbitrary Wireless Sensor Networks
85. Harnessing the Cloud for Securely Outsourcing Large-scale Systems of Linear Equations.
86. Cooperative Provable Data Possession for Integrity Verification in Multi-Cloud Storage
I'EEE 2012 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
87. BibPro: A Citation Parser Based on Sequence Alignment Techniques.
88. Privacy Preserving Cloud Data Access With Multi-Authorities.
89. DAC-MACS: Effective Data Access Control for Multi-Authority Cloud Storage Systems.
90. A Secure Intrusion detection system against DDOS attack in Wireless Mobile Ad-hoc Network.
91. Movie Rating and Review Summarization in Mobile Environment.
92. IDSaaS: Intrusion Detection System as a Service in Public Clouds.
93. Investigation and Analysis of New Approach of Intelligent Semantic Web Search Engines.
94. Cloud Computing Security from Single to Multi-Clouds.