IEEE JAVA PROJECTS 2013
1. A Fast Clustering-Based Feature Subset Selection Algorithm for High Dimensional Data
2. CloudMoV: Cloud-based Mobile Social TV
3. Fairness-aware and Privacy-Preserving Friend Matching Protocol in Mobile Social Networks
4. m-Privacy for Collaborative Data Publishing
5. Crowd sourcing Predictors of Behavioral Outcomes
6. Spatial Approximate String Search.
7. Facilitating Document Annotation Using Content And Querying Value.
8. Incentive Compatible Privacy-Preserving Data Analysis
9. Focus Learning to Crawl Web Forums.
10. ROBUST MODULE BASED DATA MANAGEMENT
11. A Probabilistic Approach to String Transformation
12. Comparable Entity Mining from Comparative Questions.
13. Facilitating Effective User Navigation through Website Structure Improvement.
14. PMSE A Personalized Mobile Search Engine.
15. Fast nearest Neighbor Search with Keywords.
16. Secure Mining of Association Rules in Horizontally Distributed Databases.
17. A System to Filter Unwanted Messages from OSN User Walls.
18. Anomaly Detection via Online Oversampling Principal Component Analysis
19. A Generalized Flow-Based Method for Analysis of Implicit Relationships on Wikipedia
20. A Data-Mining Model for Protection of FACTS-Based Transmission Line.
21. Sensitive Label Privacy Protection on Social Network Data.
22. Preventing Private Information Inference Attacks on Social Networks.
23. Privacy against Aggregate Knowledge Attacks.
24. Ranking on Data Manifold with Sink Points.
25. Secure Logging As a Service—Delegating Log Management to the Cloud.
26. Sybil Defender Defend Against Sybil Attacks in Large Social Networks
27. A Methodology for Direct and Indirect Discrimination Prevention in Data Mining.
28. Privacy-preserving mining of Association Rules from Outsourced Transaction Databases.
29. Improving Security and Efficiency in Attribute-Based Data Sharing.
30. Dynamic Personalized Recommendation on Sparse Data.
31. Efficient Algorithms for Mining High Utility Item sets from Transactional Databases.
32. User Action Interpretation for Online Content Optimization.
33. Annotating Search Results from Web Databases.
34. A Survey of XML Tree Patterns.
35. Dynamic Query Forms for Database Queries.
36. A Learning Approach to SQL Query Results Ranking Using Skyline and Users’ Current Navigational Behavior
37. Co-Occurrence-Based Diffusion for Expert Search on the Web
38. Spatial Query Integrity with Voronoi Neighbors.
39. Anomaly Detection Approach Using Hidden Markov Model
40. Efficient Evaluation of SUM Queries over Probabilistic Data.
41. Vickrey-Clarke-Groves for privacy-preserving collaborative classification
42. Efficient Evaluation of SUM Queries over Probabilistic Data.
43. Learning Regularized, Query-dependent Bilinear Similarities for Large Scale Image Retrieval.
44. Evaluating the Vulnerability of Network Mechanisms to Sophisticated DDoS Attacks (2008)
45. A New Algorithm for Inferring User Search Goals with Feedback Sessions.
46. Online Search and Buying Behavior in Consumer Markets.
47. Location Based Intelligent Mobile Organizer. (Using Android - 2011)
48. Storing Shared Data on the Cloud via Security-Mediator.
49. Fault Tolerance Management in Cloud Computing A System-Level Perspective.
50. Supporting the Migration of Applications to the Cloud through a Decision Support System.
51. CloudFTP A Case Study of Migrating Traditional Applications to the Cloud.
52. A NOVEL METHOD TO SECURE CLOUD COMPUTING THROUGH MULTICAST KEY MANAGEMENT
53. Framework of Data Integrity for Cross Cloud Environment Using CPDP Scheme
54. Privacy-Assured Outsourcing of Image Reconstruction Service in Cloud.
55. A Log-based Approach to Make Digital Forensics Easier on Cloud Computing.
56. A Load Balancing Model Based on Cloud Partitioning for the Public Cloud.
57. Outsourcing Privacy-Preserving Social Networks to a Cloud.
58. Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage.
59. Winds of Change From Vendor Lock-In to the Meta Cloud.
60. Cloud computing for mobile users can offloading compution save energy.
61. AMES-Cloud: A Framework of Adaptive Mobile Video Streaming and Efficient Social Video Sharing in the Clouds
62. Mining Contracts for Business Events and Temporal Constraints in Service Engagements
63. Collaboration in Multicloud Computing Environments: Framework and Security Issues.
64. Understanding the External Links of Video Sharing Sites Measurement and Analysis.
65. Circular Reranking for Visual Search.
66. Super-Resolution-based in painting.
67. Beyond Text QA: Multimedia Answer Generation by Harvesting Web Information.
68. Scalable Face Image Retrieval using Attribute-Enhanced Sparse Codewords.
69. Bootstrapping Visual Categorization with Relevant Negatives.
70. An extended visual cryptography scheme without pixel expansion for halftone images.
71. Image Authentication Using Stochastic Diffusion
72. Hierarchical Super-Resolution-Based In painting
73. CAM: Cloud-Assisted Privacy Preserving Mobile Health Monitoring.
74. Secure Encounter-based Mobile Social Networks Requirements Designs and Tradeoffs.
75. Two tales of privacy in online social networks
76. Extracting Spread-Spectrum Hidden Data from Digital Media
77. Utility-Privacy Tradeoff in Databases An Information-theoretic Approach.
78. TrPF A Trajectory Privacy-Preserving Framework for Participatory Sensing.
79. Craigslist Scams and Community Composition Investigating Online Fraud Victimization.
80. Security Analysis of a Single Sign-On Mechanism for Distributed Computer Networks.
81. SORT A Self-Organizing Trust Model for Peer-to-Peer Systems
82. Securing Online Reputation Systems through Dempster-Shafer Theory based Trust Model.
83. NICE Network Intrusion Detection and Countermeasure Selection in Virtual Network Systems
84. Towards Secure Multi-Keyword Top-k Retrieval over Encrypted Cloud Data.
85. Efficiently Outsourcing Multiparty Computation under Multiple Keys.
86. Security Using Colors and Armstrong Numbers
87. Document Clustering for Forensic Analysis An Approach for Improving Computer Inspection
88. On Inference-Proof View Processing of XML Documents
89. A Simple Text-Based Shoulder Surfing Resistant Graphical Password Scheme.
90. Message in a Sealed Bottle Privacy Preserving Friending in Social Networks
91. Label-Embedding for Attribute-Based Classification.
92. Hint-based Execution of Workloads in Clouds with Nefeli
93. Load Rebalancing for Distributed File Systems in Clouds.
94. QoS Ranking Prediction for Cloud Services.
95. IP-Geolocation Mapping for Moderately Connected Internet Regions.
96. Identity-Based Secure Distributed Data Storage Schemes
97. Efficient Two-Server Password-Only Authenticated Key Exchange
98. Social Tube P2P-assisted Video Sharing in Online Social Networks
99. Error-Tolerant Resource Allocation and Payment Minimization for Cloud System.
100. Mona Secure Multi-Owner Data Sharing for Dynamic Groups in the Cloud.
101. Priority-Based Consolidation of Parallel Workloads in the Cloud
102. Enabling Data Dynamic and Indirect Mutual Trust for Cloud Computing Storage Systems
103. Optimal Multiserver Configuration for Profit Maximization in Cloud Computing.
104. A Privacy Leakage Upper-bound Constraint based Approach for Cost-effective Privacy Preserving of Intermediate Datasets in Cloud.
105. Dynamic Resource Allocation using Virtual Machines for Cloud Computing Environment.
106. Towards Differential Query Services in Cost-Efficient Clouds.
107. Geo-Community-Based Broadcasting for Data Dissemination in Mobile Social Networks.
108. Mobile Relay Configuration in Data-intensive Wireless Sensor Networks.
109. Vampire attacks: Draining life from wireless ad-hoc sensor networks.
110. Towards a Statistical Framework for Source Anonymity in Sensor Networks.
111. A Scalable Server Architecture for Mobile Presence Services in Social Network Applications.
112. Privacy-Preserving Distributed Profile Matching in Proximity-based Mobile Social Networks.
113. Distributed Cooperative Caching in Social Wireless Networks.
114. Community-Aware Opportunistic Routing in Mobile Social Networks.
115. Search Me If You Can Privacy-preserving Location Query Service.
116. Self Adaptive Contention Aware Routing Protocol for Intermittently Connected Mobile Networks.
117. Efficient Rekeying Framework for Secure Multicast with Diverse-Subscription-Period Mobile Users.
118. Cross-Domain Privacy-Preserving Protocol for Cooperative Firewall Optimization.
119. Price Differentiation for Communication Networks.
120. Fault Node Recovery Algorithm for a Wireless Sensor Network.
121. On the Role of Mobility for Multi-message Gossip.
122. Topological Conditions for In-Network Stabilization of Dynamical Systems.
123. Optimum Relay Selection for Energy-Efficient Cooperative Ad Hoc Networks.
124. Participatory Privacy Enabling Privacy in Participatory Sensing.
125. Optimizing Cloud Resources for Delivering IPTV Services through Virtualization
126. Access Policy Consolidation for Event Processing Systems.
127. Fully Anonymous Profile Matching in Mobile Social Networks.
128. A Fast Re-Route Method.
129. Combining Cryptographic Primitives to Prevent Jamming Attacks in Wireless Networks.
130. Seed Block Algorithm A Remote Smart Data Back-up Technique for Cloud Computing
131. Using Fuzzy Logic Control to Provide Intelligent Traffic Management Service for High-Speed Networks.